Domestic programs

Rescue Team’s Storage Place Caught Fire

Author: Főadmin Date: 2017. június 06., kedd 17:31

On June 3rd, Hungarian Baptist Aid’s HUBA Rescue24 international search and rescue team’s storage place was partially burnt down because of electric fire.

Last Saturday at around 10:30 am, the 60 square-meter-big storage place started to burn. Before the fire was stopped, 6 million HUF worth of damage was caused. Primarily, equipments used during the time of catastrophes were consumed by fire, such as: covering materials, tents, battery installations, different equipments and a mobile kitchen.

László PAVELCZE, HBAid’s Emergency Management Director said that right after they realized the fire, they started to put it out, and after the firemen arrived within 10 minutes, they could stop the flames together. Because of the rapid intervention, no bigger damage was caused, although the equipments were not insured due to the frequent change in the content of inventory.




Balatonföldvár-Roma Bible School

Balatonföldvár-Hungarian Baptist Aid organized a training for Roma pastors from September 24th-29th. The program will continue in January in the city by the lake.

’Anne Frank – History for Today’ exhibition opened

On the afternoon of September 10th, ’Anne Frank – History for Today’ travelling exhibition opened on the 70th anniversary of the Holocaust at Vendéglátó, Idegenforgalmi és Kereskedelmi Baptista Középiskola és Szakiskola (in English: Baptist Secondary School and Vocational School of Catering, Tourism and Trade).

Lap tetejére